- Assist the Risk Manager in the assigned duties of the Risk Function
- Draft and update policies
- Assist various departments with maintaining a risk register and a control matrix
- Draft various reports and maintain operational, internal audit finding and other logs
- Generate VAR reports, statistics and update models where needed
- Analysis of financial statements
- Perform various types of analysis of the Bank’s exposures
- Contribute to SREP and other projects
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A degree in Banking and Finance or Risk
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience in a financial services environment or consulting
- Experience working for a Bank is considered an asset
- Financial statement analysis
- Knowledge of Credit Risk Analysis is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong command of English, both oral and written
Extensive training will be provided.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
The data you submit will be processed as per the Candidates Privacy Notice.