Main Duties of the role:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
- Generate ongoing reports;
- Develop, implement and maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from data sources;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators;
- Assist the Manager in prioritizing business and information needs;
- Locate and define opportunities for process improvements;
- Assist the Manager with projects.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree level – BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Strong Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases (SQL, etc.);Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for datasets analysis (Excel, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze significant amounts of information;
- Ability in report writing and presenting findings;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written;
- Previous experience in a bank will be considered an asset.
Extensive training will be provided.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
The data you submit will be processed as per the Candidates Privacy Notice.