Network Management Team | Securities & Custody Department
The Credit & Counterparty Oversight Officer will be assisting the Senior Securities Officer within the team with the day-to-day tasks relating but not solely restricted to credit facilities and counterparties on-going due diligence requests.
The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and planning skills to effectively work within a team, be able to work under pressure so as to have the ability to deliver within agreed timeframes whilst also possessing excellent communication skills.
Main Responsibilities – Credit Control:
- Daily monitoring of accounts having a credit facility and implementation of credit control checks;
- Analyzing customer account status and escalating to Senior Securities Officer as required;
- Monthly preparation of credit review reports for the Bank’s Credit Review Committee;
- Reviewing and preparing customer’s credit proposal based on the analysis done on the customer’s financial position;
- Responding to Customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the credit procedures set out by the Bank.
Main Responsibilities – Counterparty:
- Assist the Senior Securities Officer in the Onboarding process of new Counterparty relationships, including conducting the necessary AML checks;
- Maintain and implement an ongoing Review Schedule of the bank’s Counterparty relationships;
- Respond to day-to-day Due Diligence requests in a timely manner;
- General upkeep of the Counterparty’s Due Diligence records and internal folders;
- Participate in and take minutes of the Monthly Team meeting.
Qualifications / skills:
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience;
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset;
- Solid knowledge of lending products & services as well as for analyzing financial statements;
- Work experience within the securities environment would be considered an asset;
- Proactive and focused attitude towards work and an ability to plan and consistently meet deadlines;
- Good command of English, written and oral;
- Analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
The data you submit will be processed as per the Candidates Privacy Notice.