The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is the organ of the Bank composed of senior level management charged with assisting the Managing Director in the Management of the Bank and implementing strategy across business lines and Departments.
The Committee is composed of the Managing Director, the Business Line Managers and two Senior Officers, namely, the Manager of Settlements and Custody, the Manager of Private Banking, Head of Legal, Senior Finance Officer and the Compliance Officer which roles are currently occupied by Ms. Anna Mironova, Dr. Kari Pisani, Dr. Danièle Cop, Mr. Elvio DeGabriele and Mr. Miguel Attard respectively.
The Executive Committee is accountable to the Board. It meets weekly and focuses on substantive business decisions cutting across issues of Company-wide significance in terms of parameters and resolutions of the Board of Directors:
- Considering, reviewing and determining company strategy;
- Monitoring and reviewing financials along with the ICAAP and ILAAP;
- Capital allocation, assessing strategic investment and business, monitoring capital and liquidity positions;
- Defining and managing risk, implementing risk controls;
- Operational and credit oversight.